Part of what made Christmas so fun and special this year was the fact that it was Audrey's 1st Christmas. She is such a fun and sweet little girl. I really don't think that I could have asked for a better daughter. We all just love her so much and she still has her brothers wrapped around her little finger. She has a great personality and is
genuinely a happy little person. She still gets up a little more often during the night then I would like, but I love her too much to be too bothered by it :) When I walk into the room and if someone is holding her, she just about jumps out of their arms to try and get to me. She has also discovered food and I must say, she really enjoys it. The week before Christmas 3 more teeth popped through, this time on the top. My 7 month old baby now has 5 teeth!!!!! But anyways, back to Christmas.

Here she is reaching out and getting that lovely green thing with the fun lights. She didn't really start going after the tree to much until the week before Christmas and even then it wasn't too bad.

She was so excited when she got a hold of this present. She liked the stars that were wrapped around it.
Bradyn took this picture for us on Christmas Eve. Audrey was so excited to go to bed and wait for Santa to come :)

"Man, my brothers totally woke me up this morning!!!!!" I think that this picture is so cute, doesn't it look like she is still so tired? I think that she was really excited to look through her pretty pink stocking :)

Gimme that present!!!!! I want to eat it. In her defense, it does look like a big piece of candy.
Ok, the pictures are really started to pick up a theme here :) But hey what can I say, she is 7 months old and loves to put just about anything she finds into her mouth. Which really helps mommy to keep very
vacuumed floors.

She really loves the shirt that Grandma got for her. Isn't she doing such a great job sitting up all by herself?

All and all, Baby's 1st Christmas was really wonderful. I think her face says it all, CHRISTMAS WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE that last picture of Audrey! So cute!
What a cute last picture of Audrey! Her face is priceless!
Post a Comment