Monday, December 15, 2008

Bradyn and the Gingerbread House

Last week I was able to go to Bradyn's class and help with their Gingerbread houses. I was so excited to be able to go because I haven't been able to help in his classroom before. It is hard to go in with the other kids at home, especially Audrey because it is not as easy to leave her with someone. Thankfully, my sister in law Crystal didn't have to work that day and she was able to come and be with the kids. Parker and Logan were so excited to have her come over and play, it was pretty cute. It worked out great because I laid Audrey down about 2 minutes before Crystal came over and she didn't wake up until after I got back home. It is so nice that she doesn't have to eat as often as she used too.

Can you see the concentration? This was very serious business!!!!!

All the kids were really into it and they all worked really hard.

We were suppose to send in some small candies and a can of frosting. I knew the size that the house was going to be so, I didn't send in a ton of candy. Trust me, he had more than enough, but man you should have seen the amount that some of the kids had. I almost felt bad that I actually portioned Bradyn's out.

Here is a pretty happy builder with his final project. I think he did a pretty great job!!!!

This is a better view of the final project. Do you see the green clusters? He said that those were bushes that were on the side of the house. The M&Ms in the front are his walkway and the candy cane on top is the chimney. His creativity always amazes me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the M&M walkway!!!

Lisa said...

Bradyn did a great job!

Hannah said...

I love Bradyn's gingerbread house, he did such an amazing job!

kiki said...

CUTE! Nolan brought his own and ate it- LOL