Monday, November 24, 2008

Audrey Dr. Appointment


Well, Audrey had her 6 month appointment today and she is doing just fabulous!!!! She is weighing in at 17 lbs and 9.7 oz and I think that they said she was 26 inches maybe 27, I can't remember exactly. It is funny because this is the first time that I have had a 6 month old baby under 20 lbs. She was so cute during her appointment because she was just sooooooo happy!!!! She was grabbing all of the Dr.'s instruments and just plain having a great time. Les was able to come home straight from work and so I was able to go with just Audrey and it was heaven. It was so nice not to have to worry about telling the boys to chill out and stop touching things :) Horray for my healthy baby girl!!!!!!!!!
Also today, Parker, Logan, Audrey and I were able to go over to my aunts house and see my cousin Becky and her kids. Becky is in town from Brazil visiting and I was soooooooooo EXCITED to see her. It has been about a year since I have seen her and we have both had babies since then. As kids Becky and I were beyond close and of course I still love her dearly. I am so glad that she is here for a few weeks and we will be able to spend some more time together.

No comments: