Cookies and Milk for Santa The Stockings Were Hung with Care
Merry Christmas from our family to all of yours. May we all keep in mind and in our hearts the Birth of our Savior. For he is the reason we all gathered today!
We are the Hicks Family. Les and I(Kristi) have been married for 10 blissful years and we have 3 wonderfully adorable little boys and 1 beautiful little girl. We lived in Texas for a year and really loved it. However, a better job opportunity has brought us back home to Michigan and so we shall continue our adventures here.
4 comments:
YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!!
I bet that Audrey is covered when it comes to protection!
Those boys will always be watching out for their lil' sister!
Are you in the Baycity ward?
Thanks, they love her so much. It is so great to see what great brothers they are to her.
No, we live in the Detroit area. I saw your blog on Tiffany Jaime's page. Her and I were roommates one year at school.
Ahh, i love there new jammies, super cute!!!
Love the matching jammies. So fun. Looks like you guys had fun! Oh and I wish we still lived by IKEA =).
Post a Comment