Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Putting up the Christmas Tree

Last week for Family Home Evening we finally put up our Christmas Tree. The kids were really hounding us and I of course wanted to have it up too. It is kind of crazy because I swear since we used it in Texas the last time to putting it up now I think the tree has totally shrunk. Of course it hasn't, but it sure does look smaller than it used to.

Audrey making sure that we got all the pieces out, she is such a great helper
Audrey again, helping with the lights



The boys really wanted to help and as parents of course we wanted them to help too. I know that it looks like Les is bored, but really he was having the time of his life :)










This is the best final shot I have and I didn't realize that it had the antique look, oh well. Hopefully you get the idea.






2 comments:

Hannah said...

It looks good. I'm glad you all had a fun time!

Lisa Fox said...

ahhh, it looks great!!