Right now I really like the name Audrey and Les really likes Mia so, we are still "discussing" it. Bradyn came up with that name because I think there is a girl in one of the other Kindergarten classes who has that name.
We are the Hicks Family. Les and I(Kristi) have been married for 10 blissful years and we have 3 wonderfully adorable little boys and 1 beautiful little girl. We lived in Texas for a year and really loved it. However, a better job opportunity has brought us back home to Michigan and so we shall continue our adventures here.
6 comments:
haha what you dont like that? Have yu guys really found any you like?
I think Bradyn might be on to something :D! Just kidding. Are there any names you like?
That's great! How did Bradyn come up with the name Sabaya?
Right now I really like the name Audrey and Les really likes Mia so, we are still "discussing" it. Bradyn came up with that name because I think there is a girl in one of the other Kindergarten classes who has that name.
Audrey and Mia are both great names! Good luck!
both names are very cute. you have 6 weeks to agree :)
S
Post a Comment