Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture catch up

I can home from work one day and found that I had a couple of pirates in the house!!
Les had a little camp out in the living room with the boys over spring break. They were so excited.
Logan and Bradyn Easter morning. Parker was still asleep :)
Les and the boys before church Easter sunday. Seriously have you ever seen such handsome men.

Me and the boys before church easter sunday. I think that I was 30 weeks pregnant then.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You have such a cute family and the boys are so handsome! I can't wiat to see you all again!

kiki said...

What time did Parker finally decide to get out bed? :)

kristi said...

I don't really remember, but it wasn't a super long time after the other two.

Beth said...

I love the picture of Les and the boys - you're right, they're very handsome. You have a good looking family!