
Parker and I went to the Dentist at the beginning of the month. He was a little nervous, but all in all did really well. They found that he had a couple of small cavities so, Les took him back the next saturday and got one of them filled. I decided that it would be better for me it les took him. Apparently he did VERY well and they were able to fill it with no problem. He was suppose to get the other one filled today, but the office had to cancel on us.

Last Saturday Bradyn and Les went to the dentist. Bradyn did great and let them clean his teeth no problem. Everything looked great and he was cavity free. Phew!!!!! Les on the other hand has a load of problems and everything that technically needs to get done is estimated to cost us about $1000. For the time being we are going to pick the most important and get that done. Of course, then yesterday Les goes and brakes a tooth. I am not sure if that tooth was in the estimate, but I am sure that it wasn't.
7 comments:
It is good to hear that the boys did so good at the dentist. Did Les get his broken tooth fixed up?
not yet!!!
I am glad your boys did well at the dentist! I worry about how Trin will do when I finally take her. Was this Parker's first time?
So jealous ... Nathan's first trip was awful. I noticed that he had a small cavity in a tooth where a sealant had fallen out (he wasn't even two yet!) Luckily I worked for a dentist for years so I knew what to look for.
So I took Nathan in ... and had to hold him on top of me SCREAMING the whole time. Totally traumatic - for both of us. The good news is that he seems to have forgotten it (or blocked it), and has done fine ever since.
P.S. Get Les' tooth fixed ASAP - right now it might be "just" a crown, but if it goes much longer it'll be a root canal for sure!
Oh I know, we have been THERE before.
looks like Bradyn still has all his baby teeth. Nolan still does too. He doesn't even have any wiggling yet. I saw Jackson the other day and I think he's lost 7 or 8 !!
Crazy how they are all about the same age and Jackson lost a ton so far...
No lost teeth yet. As far as I know he doesn't have any loose ones either.
Post a Comment