I love the pictures! Your boys are growing up, and you look soooo good. I can't believe you are almost due with number four!!!! My number four is almost 1... love ya!
We are the Hicks Family. Les and I(Kristi) have been married for 10 blissful years and we have 3 wonderfully adorable little boys and 1 beautiful little girl. We lived in Texas for a year and really loved it. However, a better job opportunity has brought us back home to Michigan and so we shall continue our adventures here.
6 comments:
You are getting so big. So when is the actual due date?
I love the pictures! Your boys are growing up, and you look soooo good. I can't believe you are almost due with number four!!!! My number four is almost 1...
love ya!
May 30th
You are almost done! Hurray!
If you are one day overdue then Makayla and your baby will share a birthday. Don't worry, I don't wish for you to be overdue though.
looking good! You are almost there and then you'll have another female in your house-- yeah!!
You look great! Have you guys decided on a name?
Post a Comment