Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Week

Our sleeping little angel.
Love from Big Brother Parker
Logan is so happy to be holding his little sister.
Bradyn just loves her.
Grandpa came for a quick visit to meet Audrey and to see the boys.


Well, the first week of having Audrey home has come and gone. She is such a sweet baby and a huge blessing in our family. She sleeps great and is just a little doll. She has had some high bilirubin levels so, we are trying to watch that and get it under control. Hopefully the whites of her eyes will actually be white soon instead of being yellow like they are now. Grandma and Grandpa left this afternoon which we are all very sad about :( My mom was thankfully able to be here since the day before Audrey was born until today. That of course was a huge blessing for our family. She helped us so much!!!!! My dad was able to come on Thursday and be a BIG surprise for the boys on Friday morning. They were so EXCITED to see him. So, now our family ventures the new baby on our own. I think that we will do just fine especially since this coming week is Les' last week of school. Can I just remind everyone how extremely excited I am for this!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so glad that everything has been going well! It's always nice to have e new baby around the house.

If I might make a suggestion, perhaps you should take the floating baby off the blog now. ha ha

Missy said...

So cute Kristi. Is it so fun to have pink in your house now?
I am glad your parents were able to come, I bet that helped alot.

Carolyn Adams said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I can't believe you have four kids! Has it been that long since our crazy days at the Living Center?

West Virginia Hicks said...

They are all so beautiful, I want to come so bad. I will give you a call soon and see what we can work out. Please take care and give all of the angels a big kiss from Grandpa and Grandma Hicks