Saturday, September 6, 2008

Audrey 3 1/2 months

You know, I just realized that I never do any Audrey posts. And I know that I need to write down more about what is going on with her. She is now 3 1/2 months and just the cutest little doll that you could ever lay your eyes on. Everyday she gets happier and happier (not that she wasn't happy before). All you have to do is smile or say hi to her and she gives you the biggest open mouthed smile there is. She just loves her mom and can't seem to get enough of me (which I can definitely not complain about). She is a great sleeper and always has been. Pretty much from the day she was born she has slept at least 5 hour stretches at night. Now it is more like 6-8 hour stretches. And she goes down at night with no problem. I think she loves it when it is bed time. Which is just fabulous!!!!!! While my sister was here a couple weeks ago she rolled over from front to back. Of course I was outside so I competely missed it. Well she didn't do it again until a couple of days ago. Which I did actually witness. It was pretty cute. Her brothers just adore her and love it when they can make her smile. Parker is pretty good at it. I am going to try to do better about documenting her development on here. That way I at least have it written down somewhere, since I am so bad at writing in the baby book. Poor Logan has nothing written down. For the first year of his life I was really good about writing his milestones on the calendar so that when I got around to his baby book I would have everything. Well, the calendar was accidently thrown away and I was so sad to lose the data. Anyway, here are some adorable pictures of our sweet little Audrey.


Mother and Daughter
Not very happy right now :( But still so adorable.
Very happy right now in the mothers room at church

3 comments:

Hannah said...

SO VERY CUTE!!!!! I just want to eat her up!

Beth said...

She is so adorable!

Lisa Fox said...

the one of her crying with her hand on her face, is wonderful. You have to frame that and keep it forever. I love it.