Wednesday, September 10, 2008
First Tooth, What?!?!?!?!?!?
So, people have been saying that they think that Audrey is getting teeth on the bottom. I have been in complete denial because she is just SO young. Well, today I can no longer be in denial. Her first tooth has popped through on the bottom right side of her mouth. I must admit I am actually kind of sad about this because she is only 3 1/2 months old. Oh well, I guess you can't stop that kind of development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow, Oliver doesn't even have one yet. My pediatrician told me that early teething = early puberty, but he says a lot of things. I was over by Sprouts this morning and thought "I shoud visit Kristi...except she doesn't live here anymore."
I hope it doesn't mean early puberty. You can come visit me here :)
Holy craparola. I'm so sorry.
Jacob got his first tooth that early. So did another one of my kids, but I forget which one. Maybe I have too many? j/k
Man that's early!! My kids were just after 4 months and I thought that was way early....
Post a Comment