Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holland Michigan

While we were in Traverse City, Les and I decided that we were not ready to head home quite yet so, we decided to drive down to Holland. We are really glad that we did because we had so much fun. We went to Windmill Island Gardens which has a 240 year old working Dutch windmill and a miniature Dutch Village.

Bradyn and Parker on the antique wooden carousel. Logan wasn't feeling well that day and so he did not want to stay on the ride.
The Windmill!!!!!!!
This was the cool Holiday Inn we stayed at.
The miniature Dutch village
We all tried on some wooden shoes in the village. Even Audrey got in on the fun.
We got someone to take our picture. Too bad it is so far away and you can't really see our faces.
My beautiful kids amongest the flowers. Audrey wasn't very happy!!
My boys!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

I love the picture of you guys trying on the shoes. so cute, especially how parker is way grumpin it :)

Lisa said...

Holland looks like a really fun place! I love the pictures.

Hillary said...

What a fun family trip. I'm glad you guys got to have a family trip before the chaos of school began. We took a family trip too. I'll have to post pictures from it on the family blog. First I have to figure out how to get pictures off my phone without it costing me an arm and a leg :).