
This is Audrey's new favorite toy. Now that she has been trying to walk more she just loves pushing this thing around. As you can see she also loves sitting on it. It is so cute because she can totally get on it all by herself. However, we have to watch her because she also likes to try and be an acrobat and she will stand up on the seat too. Why are littles ones so daring sometimes? I mean come on, aren't they at least a little bit afraid that they will fall?

Another great thing about this toy is that she can get a lot of attention from her brothers (because you know, she hardly gets any of that, hahaha). They just love to push her around on it. Here is Parker just zooming with her. Can you see how her hair is being blown back? Yeah, she is loving every minute of it, she just laughs and laughs. Of course, every time they run across the room with her it freaks me out because I am afraid that she will go flying. I have to keep telling them that she is only a baby and to slow down. Again though, she is not afraid and she always goes back for more. Horray for Big Brothers!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Go Big Brothers!! I love to see the smiles.
Audrey does seem to be having a blast!
Post a Comment