Here is Parker with his fellow graduates. He is the 3rd from the right if you can't tell. Don't you just love those little cap and gowns? I remember when Bradyn wore it 2 years ago. So cute!!!!! Logan was sitting on the other side of the stage with the rest of the kids who will not be moving on to Kindergarten next year.
Here is Parker with his "girlfriend" Brooklyn, but don't tell him that :) We spend a lot of time with Brooklyn and her mom Lisa so, they are great little friends. I have been so lucky to have Lisa to hang out with a ton this year, it has really made the year super fun. Now that Parker and Brooklyn aren't going to preschool together anymore we won't see each other quite as much :( However, I know that the two of them are both so excited to start Kindergarten next year. Congratulations Parker for doing such a great job in preschool!!!!!!! Also to Logan, who transitioned into school so nicely it was awesome. I think it was a real blessing that he had Parker with him for his first experience into the world of school.


No comments:
Post a Comment