Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This morning the kids and I (except for Bradyn who was at school) went for a walk/jog/bike ride. I had Logan and Audrey in our double jogging stroller and Parker rode along with us on his bike. Bradyn got a new bike for his birthday last week and so Parker inherited his old bike. I can't begin to tell you how nice it was to be able to go out with all 3 of the younger ones and walk/jog at a good pace.

I don't know how long it will last, but I would love to be able to go walking with the kids in the morning and then also walk on the treadmill at night. I really need to get my butt in gear and lose all this weight I have accumulated these last 7 years. I have heard from a couple people how working out twice a day really seemed to make a difference in their weight loss. Lets hope it does the same for me.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Best of luck to you! I need to bet my butt in gear too and get rid of it! ha ha.

Lisa Fox said...

AHHH, i just want the rain to stop, so i can go run too. You can do it....I'm cheering you on. KRISTI KRISTI YAY!!!!!!

kristi said...

Thanks Lisa!!!!! Les and I went out and walked/jogged tonight too.