
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES!!!!!! That's right, he turned the big 3-0 today. I can't believe that I am married to such an old man :) Today the 3 youngest came with me and had lunch with Dad in his classroom. They were really excited that it was his birthday and that we were going to have lunch with him. The school rescheduled a rained out meet for today so, we weren't expecting to be able to have dinner together (something that I wasn't very happy about by the way). Luckily, it didn't run to late and we were all still able to eat together and enjoy some cake.



5 comments:
Happy 30th, Les!!!!!
Happy Birthday to Les! by the way you look really good in that picture of the two of you!
Thanks Colleen, thats why I choose to use that one :)
Happy birthday, Les!! Hope you had a good one!
Happy Birthday Les!
Kristi, I LOVE your hair! Lookin good babe.
Post a Comment