Saturday, November 22, 2008

At last Twilight the movie!!!!

OK, so most know that I LOVE the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. So, on Thursday night a group of my friends and I made a night of it and went to dinner and then the midnight show. Personally, I thought that it was GREAT!!!!! I really enjoyed the movie and had a fabulous time with my friends. I know that there are many people out there that could find fault in it, but I will not be one of them. I am feeling only love for the movie right now :)

Of course, with all books that are made into a movie, you just can't put everything in. The movie would be at least 5 hours long (not that I would complain if it was with this movie :)). Would I have liked to see some of things that didn't make it in, of course I would. However, I am very happy with how it turned out.

My friend Melissa wasn't able to come with us on Thursday, but she really wanted to see it. So, being the great friend that I am (wink wink) I told her that I would go with her again on Friday (not exactly a sacrifice for me :)) I actually think that I almost liked it even better the second time. I already knew the stuff that didn't make it into the film so, I was able to just sit there and enjoy it.

As my sister and I were talking about this morning, the only thing we are dreading is the wait we are going to have to endure for the 2nd movie. Come on Summit, start making NEW MOON!!!!

8 comments:

That Girl said...

So ya gonna see it again with me?!

Bethany said...

I saw it last night and it definitely surpassed my expectations. It was really well done I thought.

kristi said...

I would definitely see it again I know, I am crazy :)

kristi said...

Whoa, Bethany I cant' believe that you actually went and saw it:) I am so impressed, I know you weren't feeling the love when you read the book. I am glad that you liked it.

Lisa Fox said...

I really like it, I was trying not to be too hyped just so i wouldn't be let down, and it was really REALLY good. GO SUMMIT!

Missy said...

Sorry, I don't share your sentiments. Oh well. I don't think Stephanie has sold the right to book 2 yet. So, Summit can't do anything until she does. I could be wrong though. Would have loved to join you guys for your night out though.

kristi said...

Sorry you didn't like it and I am sure that if she hasn't already, she will sell the rights.

Anonymous said...

dont worry she has sold the rights. New Moon is set to come out in 2010...but I am hoping they will push it up because I cant wait that long!!!