On Halloween the weather was awesome. Last year we were in Texas so of course the weather was great, but 2 years ago here in Michigan the weather was FREEZING on Halloween. So, I was really worried that it would be cold this year too. Because who wants to be freezing while trick or treating, I know I don't. So, it was so nice to be able to take the kids without having to cover up their costumes with coats and hats. We didn't even have to put sweatshirts on under their costumes. This year we went trick or treating the boys friends Ty and Gage. They just loving playing together so it was fun to go with them.

Here are the boys all decked out. I thought that this picture was funny because it looks like Logan is in a Spider-Man pose. (I think that he was actually just hanging out)

All my little kiddos!!!! They are such a joy to me, I just can't get over it :)

The boys with their friend Ty. I don't think that Ty's little brother Gage wanted to get in the picture.

Ready to head out. Logan has already taken his mask off and the other two followed shortly. This is one of the reasons that I don't like masks, the kids never keep them on.

Trick or treating was very tiring!!! This is how Audrey enjoyed her evening. Hey, I am not complaining because it worked out really well. (Notice her holding on to one of the petals)
2 comments:
Oh sooo adorable! This made me sad though!! I miss you guys so much and Audrey is getting so big! That would've been hilarious for the boys to see Ethan...Anakin, Bradyn,Darth Vader (the same person) and Parker, a Storm Trooper, look out Westland, MI!
LOVE the Halloween pics...especially the sleeping flower! SO cute!
Post a Comment