Bradyn being brave and sticking his hand in the pumpkin. Of course this is after Les completely scraped it out.Sunday, November 2, 2008
Pumpkin Carving Time
Tuesday night we gathered around the table to finally carve the kids pumpkins. They had been looking forward to this since we picked the pumpkins up at Bradyn's school a couple of weeks before. I picked up a couple of pumpkin carving kits at the store (since I didn't exactly want the kids or my husband cutting their fingers off) and we went to work. I think that it is so funny to see the different personalities of my kids. Bradyn did not want anything to do with touching any of the goo. Logan I don't think cared to much either way. He was fine with sticking his hand in there, but I think it was kind of hard for him to really dig it out. Parker just loved gutting his pumpkin and he did a really good job. I only had to help him a little bit.
Bradyn being brave and sticking his hand in the pumpkin. Of course this is after Les completely scraped it out.
Bradyn being brave and sticking his hand in the pumpkin. Of course this is after Les completely scraped it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
The pumpkins turned out real cute and it looked like the boys had tons of fun.
Post a Comment