Sunday, November 16, 2008

Parker Q & A




After I did the Q and A with Bradyn (scroll down to see) Parker said that he wanted me to ask him too)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Clean up your bedroom"

2. What makes mom happy? "No pickles on her hamburger" (This is true)

3. What makes mom sad? "When we don't listen to her"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By making us silly"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "She liked her costumes" (Not really sure what he is talking about here :))

6. How old is your mom? "27"

7. How tall is your mom? "Like this tall" (He held his hand up to my forehead as he said that)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Playing with your kids"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Clean the house"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Because you would be their mom or their friend"

11. What is your mom really good at? "Playing my candy land game"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Fixing pants"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Helping your kids play with Audrey"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "cereal and milk and banana" (I do really love cereal)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When she wins all the time" (Ha ha)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Spongebob"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "I mess with you" (probably because I always tell him that he better not mess with me)

18. How are you and your mom the same? "I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm tall and your short." (these are his words)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she hugs me" (I try to hug my kids as much as possible)

Now I tag Lisa H. (with Brooklyn), Senta (with Nolan) and Faith (with Hope)

3 comments:

Penny said...

7. How tall is your mom? "Like this tall" (He held his hand up to my forehead as he said that)


HAHAHA! Love it! Kids are so cute and they say the most adorable things. Parker's answers are awesome!

Shauna said...

You have a great blog here :)

kristi said...

Thank you :) How did you come across it? I was wonder because I am always looking at new blogs myself.