Audrey is 6 months old today, where has the time gone? Seriously, I can't believe how big she is getting and she is so fun. She has the best little personality.
Everytime one of her brothers is being loud, she likes to join right in with her own yelling. She gives just about anyone her award winning smiles and practically jumps out of Les' arms if I walk into a room. She isn't exactly sleeping as great as she used too. For a while there, she was sleeping like 8 hours before getting up to eat. Well, not anymore!!!! Now I am lucky if she goes 5 hours. On the other hand, she has been doing really good with taking naps in her crib for reasonable amounts of time. I love that because then I can actually get some stuff done (when I feel like it). Not to mention, I can put her in her crib awake and she puts herself to sleep. I am not sure any of my others kids did that this early. She is such a doll and we are so blessed to have her part of our family.
This past week, I finally decided that it was time to give her some rice cereal. She grabs at everything and always wants what other people have so, I thought that she would really like getting some food.

I know it doesn't look like she was enjoying herself, but I think she was. One time when I let her hold the spoon, she of course tried to shove it down her throat.

Just letting it swirl around in her mouth a little bit. YUM!!!!

"What is this pastie looking stuff you are giving me" she says.

Something else that she been doing is trying to crawl. I am not sure I am ready for this I mean, wasn't she just born :) She likes to get up on all fours and really start rocking. She doesn't quite know how to actually crawl, but I think that she will be there soon. Right now she kind of pushes off of her kneels and will pull herself with her arms if she wants something that is too far away bad enough. This morning my dad placed a little car out of her reach and she pretty much leaped toward it.

The face of a beautiful angel. Seriously, isn't she just the most pretty baby?!?!?!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so cute and she is getting so big!
That is so crazy to see her on all fours. She is such a doll. Your kids all look alike, too cute. Give her kisses for me.
p.s. the food eating pics are adorable.
Post a Comment