Thursday, November 6, 2008
Silly Parker
Parker can be so crazy sometimes. Today he had preschool and a lot of times my friend Lisa will bring him out to the car for me (her daughter is in Parker's little class) so that I don't have to unload my little ones. Aren't I so lucky to have a friend like her :) Well anyways, apparently when she was picking them up one of the teachers told her that during preschool Parker told her that he wasn't going to talk today. And I guess he held true to that promise. When Lisa told me this I asked him if he talked in preschool today and he told me, "No". I asked him why and he said that he didn't want to dance. I guess they were dancing today he apparently didn't want to so, he decided that he wasn't going to talk. He can be so funny sometimes. When he says that he is going to do something, he does it. He is such a smart little boy and truely amazes me a lot of the time. I just love my little Parker. I just hope that his teachers find him endearing and not difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was excited when I picked Trinity up from preschool on Thursday because her teacher said she actually DID talk!
Post a Comment