Sunday, November 16, 2008

Q & A with Bradyn

My friend Penny tagged me to do a Q & A session with Bradyn so, here it is.


1. What is something mom always says to you? "Stop" (Nice!!!!)

2. What makes mom happy? "Me listening" (That is true)

3. What makes mom sad? "onions" (I really do not like onions one bit)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By tickling me"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "a girl"
(Because apparently I no longer am :)

6. How old is your mom? "27"

7. How tall is your mom? "17 inches"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Riding bikes" (I am not sure if Bradyn has ever seen me ride a bike before)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "cleaning, sleeping and watching TV." ( everything but the sleeping part, I have to wait until Les gets home for that one, Does watching Dora count for the TV part?)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "By having a lot of money" (I wish!!!!)

11. What is your mom really good at? "Folding the clothes"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Driving a plane"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Helping the baby"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Rice" (When I was pregnant with Audrey, I couldn't get enought rice however, I don't love it as much as I did now)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "That I love you" (Such a little sweety pie)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Katara the water bender from Avatar"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Stay home"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We have the same skin"

19. How are you and your mom different? "We have different eyes."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I was your baby" (I always tell him that no matter how big he gets, he will always be my baby)

I tag Lisa (with Genna), Becky W. (with Nathan) and Beth A. (with Lindsey) and anyone else that wants to do it.

3 comments:

Penny said...

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Driving a plane"

This also made me laugh! I wager to say you've never even tried "driving a plane" (at least not that I know of) yet Bradyn knows you wouldn't be good at it. Silly kid.

I also love that you are 17 inches tall. Su-weet!

kristi said...

Nope, never tried to drive a plane before. I thought that was a great answer too.

Beth said...

I love Bradyn's answers! What a fun thing to do! I had a lot of fun doing this with Lindsay!